A comprehensive, non-invasive stucco inspection report will include:
- A determination of the type and condition of the cladding installed.
- A determination of whether the cladding meets IBC or IRC code standards.
- A determination of whether the installation meets Manufacturer and TLPCA standards of application, when possible.
- A detailed digital report, with all observed deficiencies noted and photographed.
- A hypothesis as to the causes of any found deficiencies.
- 20 plus years of practical field experience in the application and repair of conventional and synthetic stucco.